The Out Basket

11.18.2005

In which there is much anticipation

Home!

I suppose it's because I actually got to spend several weeks at home this fall. I'm really looking forward to getting home - moreso than usual. My flight is scheduled at 8:00 tonight, but I'm going to try to catch an earlier flight. I'm not really confident about either of the early flights, since I don't see any of them available for booking, but it never hurts to try. I've got USA Today and Ivanhoe if I end up cooling my heels for several hours.

I watched the A&E Harry Potter behind-the-scenes program last night. It really piqued my excitement. I do wish I could go to the movie tonight, but we've got a nice evening planned tomorrow with friends. It'll be nice to dress up and go out. I do need to decide what I'm wearing, and if I go as Violet Smethwyk, I must do some minor adjustments on my dress tomorrow.

Maybe, if I don't get in until after 9:00 tonight, and since Evan will come to the airport - maybe he'll sleep in in the morning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home